Docker Error When Deploying ArcGIS Enterprise to Kubernetes in Azure

02-24-2022 08:38 AM
Labels (1)
ChristopherEby2
New Contributor III

I am trying to deploy ArcGIS Enterprise to a Kubernetes cluster in Azure. When I run the deploy script it gets pretty far but fails on the "Waiting for startup pods" step with a message saying "one or more of the startup pods failed to start". There is a message that says to run "kubectl describe pod" for more details and when I run it for the arcgis-ingress-controller pod I see:

Failed to pull image "docker.io/esridocker/arcgis-ingress-controller:10.9.0.1098": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker.io/esridocker/arcgis-ingress-controller:10.9.0.1098": failed to resolve reference "docker.io/esridocker/arcgis-ingress-controller:10.9.0.1098": pull access denied, repository does not exist or may require authorization: server message: insufficient_scop: authorization failed

How do I resolve this issue? It appears that I do not have access to the container in the docker.io registry.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TrevorSeaton
Esri Contributor

Hi Christopher, thanks for the details you have provided. To help us evaluate your docker hub access, please submit a request for support through my.esri.com and someone should be able to assist you.

0 Kudos