MS Flow working with Enterprise/Portal

09-18-2019 01:36 PM
GaryBowles1
Occasional Contributor III

MS Flow and Survey123 work great together via AGOL, having MS Flow work with surveys published in Portal would be great.

--gary

Tags (2)
3 Comments
BlytheSpendlove2

Yes please, this would greatly benefit us! Survey123 is huge among a lot of our internal clients right now, but they want to be able to get emails after the results are submitted with information pertaining to the survey results.

I am aware that Integromat supports Enterprise use, but as our company is already heavily invested in Microsoft (including Microsoft Flow), it is difficult to present a good argument for why our company should invest in Integromat too, particularly since sending an email is a function that (right or wrong) many users seem to expect to be 'easy' for us to accomplish.

The use cases for this are outlined in other posts for tangential ideas, such as https://community.esri.com/ideas/12801-survey123-form-print-to-pdf, but to briefly describe one use case our company is facing, we have an employee inspection form was created with Survey123 where employees were evaluated on whether they were in compliance in terms of safety equipment and such. The managers want to be able to receive an email with information from the survey that was just collected.

Thomas EdghillScott Prindle

Also, if there is a pre-existing enhancement request for ArcGIS Enterprise to be supported with Microsoft Flow, please let us know the number so we can ask our account managers to attach our company names to it. If not, is there any other way we can support the movement of this idea into the product plan, other than spamming our friends and co-workers to have them up-vote the idea?

Thanks!

EricAnderson14

I am wondering if Microsoft flow (Now called Power Automate) works with Portal Enterprise yet. I'm not able to get it to work in conjunction with my environment. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

Eric 

JustinM

Hello - ArcGIS does support Power Automate, previously called Microsoft Flow. You can find our documentation here - Get started with ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate—ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 | Documentation.