Customizable Portal Sign-in Page

02-14-2020 10:09 AM
EricPeña
Occasional Contributor

It would be great if future versions of Portal provided the ability to customize the sign-in page to allow custom sign-in instructions and branding.  We currently have to edit portal system html and javascript files that seem to change with each upgrade. 

23 Comments
LindsayMaier

GREAT IDEA!!

JosVroegop2

This would be good indeed!

justinrquinley

Much needed!

OliviaDeSimone

Very much need this. We have our portal set up so that our users do not need to use their @domain, and I can't tell you how many people I can see are struggling to get into our portal when I look at the portal logs. It would be great if we could add our organizational logo and some text explaining to users how they should format their username in order to log on.

Mark_Hotz

I was under the impression that one is able to add text and instructions to the Portal login page since version 10.7 or 10.7.1.  Is this not the case?  This has been requested since before version 10.6.1, so I'm just curious.

MNIT-Kitty-Hurley

Huge thumbs up for this idea!

We frequently have to assist users in telling them their AD password is associated with their account, and have to unlock their AD accounts on a daily basis. This small hiccup of locking individual logins account for over 95% of our teams Portal tickets.

Would be great to have the capability to add in messaging to our users, and as others mention above, allow an organizational logo/banner so users know this is behind our firewall.

JimmyMillar_npdc

Great idea, this is absolutely needed. 

CharmaleeSandanayake1

Great idea!

AndryJoos

TBH, this is a requirement if Portal should be accepted in tightly intergrated Enterprise environments.

schenardi

This is a MUST for every integration with a customer specifix UX-Design.