What's New in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8

03-02-2020 10:00 PM
8 Comments
CraigCarsley
Occasional Contributor II

Any ideas when the 10.8 CloudFormation template for ArcGIS Enterprise will be released?

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Craig,

FYI, the ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 Cloud Formation templates are done and have been submitted for release through the AWS Marketplace. AWS has a review process for all AMIs that are released through the AWS Marketplace and right now we are waiting for AWS to share those images. Should be soon.

Hope this helps,

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi Derek - why aren't I seeing 10.8 in my 'myEsri' MyOrganizations>Downloads>Products section?  

George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

David Coley‌ - I would reach out to your My Esri administrator to make sure you have permissions to download software. If you are the administrator (or one of them) I would recommend reaching out to Customer Service and talking to them. Be sure to have your customer number available. 

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Thanks George, yes I just did that and am waiting on their reply . . . 

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Can anyone tell me what version of the WAB Enterprise at 10.8 is running?   Is it 2.15?

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi David,

> Can anyone tell me what version of the WAB Enterprise at 10.8 is running?

FYI, ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 includes Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS v 2.14.

About release versions—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers 

Hope this helps,

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Yes it does Derek, thanks. I like to keep my development and enterprise versions at the same release

About the Author
Senior Product Manager | Twitter: @GIS_Bandit | Mastodon: mastodon.world/@GIS_Bandit | Bluesky: bsky.app/profile/gisbandit.bsky.social