Arcgis Earth Desktop Advanced Filtering on Attribute Table

Jump to solution
08-25-2022 01:34 AM
EmrahAydemir
New Contributor III

Hello, there are more than 1.5 million data registered in the database. I'm viewing them through Arcgis Earth, but the filtering features are very poor. The attributes table has only ascending-descending filtering. Is there an advanced filter feature for Arcgis Earh?

EmrahAydemir_0-1661416451273.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lexie
by
New Contributor III

Hi @EmrahAydemir ,

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. We currently only support filtering on the feature layer, GeoJSON, and Shapefile, so adding layers separately is the best solution for Map Service. 

We will also record your requirements and keep you informed if there are any updates.

Thanks,

Lexie

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Lexie
by
New Contributor III

Hi @EmrahAydemir ,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have supported the layer filter in the latest release of 1.16, which is available for download on the official website. Filtering your features allows you to work with and focus on a subset of records.  Feel free to review the online documentation for more details, and try more new features in 1.16.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Lexie

0 Kudos
EmrahAydemir
New Contributor III

hi, im using version of 1.16.0.3547. however, there is no other option other than ascending-descending in the filtering options. can you help me please?

EmrahAydemir_0-1661494502538.png

EmrahAydemir_1-1661494733485.png

0 Kudos
Lexie
by
New Contributor III

Hi @EmrahAydemir ,

Could you help provide a few test data to help us better analyze this?

Thanks,

Lexie

0 Kudos
EmrahAydemir
New Contributor III

I solved the problem. my layers support the "query" feature. but when I add it as a map service (/service/MapServer), the "filter" button does not appear. When I add it as a layer (/service/MapServer/0/query) the "filter" button appears. I will need to add separate layer for filter and map service to Arcgis Earth.

0 Kudos
EmrahAydemir
New Contributor III

also there is a no filter button on layer

EmrahAydemir_2-1661494891034.png

0 Kudos
Lexie
by
New Contributor III

Hi @EmrahAydemir ,

Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. We currently only support filtering on the feature layer, GeoJSON, and Shapefile, so adding layers separately is the best solution for Map Service. 

We will also record your requirements and keep you informed if there are any updates.

Thanks,

Lexie