Accessing Attribute Information and Zoom Issue

03-02-2022 01:30 PM
ZacharyJaffe
New Contributor III

Hi ArcGIS Earth,

I hope all is well. I was using ArcGIS Earth to view a 3D model (comprised of multipatch features). The model renders beautifully, but when I select a particular feature to view the attribute pop-up, the pan takes me away from the model. Please see the attached video.

I was testing this an iPhone IOS, software version 15.3.1

I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

Zach Jaffe

0 Kudos
5 Replies
YujingChang
Esri Contributor

Hi ZacharyJaffe,

We are very pleased and grateful that you can use ArcGIS Earth and give positive feedback. At the same time, I am very honored to answer your questions. 

After evaluation, our developers preliminarily judged that this problem may be caused by the application picking up other features after clicking, which leads to flight abnormalities. You can try to pick it up from the top view. And there are also two other suggestions. First, our new version 1.5 will be released tonight. We have improved the style of pop Up and changed some algorithms, please have a try. In addition, if convenient, could you share your test data with us, so that we can better locate the problem and help you find the solution?

In the future version, we will continue to improve this part of the function, hoping to help solve your problem and improve your experience. And if you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

0 Kudos
ZacharyJaffe
New Contributor III

Hi Yujing,

Thank you for your response! I will definitely download version 1.5 when it is released at test my data with it then.

I would be happy to share my data set with you for testing. What would the best way to get you the data? Send the file geodatabase? Share the feature services through ArcGIS Online? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Zach

0 Kudos
YujingChang
Esri Contributor

Thanks, Zach. Please feel free to upload it to ArcGIS Online and share the link with us. 

0 Kudos
ZacharyJaffe
New Contributor III

Sure, no problem! Do you mind sending me an email I can share the link with? I prefer not to post it in this forum. Thanks!

YujingChang
Esri Contributor

Glad to hear that.  You can send the link with - ArcGISEarth_Feedback@esri.com

0 Kudos