Drone2Map won’t fully process image set

11-02-2022 06:00 PM
MatthewC
New Contributor II

I have two sets of drone nadir images, done with lawnmower pattern flight with 70/80 overlap.  One data set flown with Parrot Anafi AI and one flown with Parrot Anafi Thermal.  The Parrot Anafi AI data set I had processed in the older version of Drone2Map that used the Pix4D engine.  I’ve been able to fully process both data sets in ArcGIS Pro using the imagery processing into Orthomosaics.  Neither data set will process completely in Drone2Map 2022 (latest version as of today 11/2/2022).  The process starts using the low resolution processing template when I get to the first step in the process the process just hangs, doesn’t complete.  I’m seeing the same issue on two different PC’s.  Thoughts?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Pål_Herman_Sund
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @MatthewC I have seen imagery having no troubles being processed in the old version but not being able to be processed in the new. Standard RGB stuff and very small flight (30 images) with an overlap around what you have. Did not have the time to investigate further but I can give it a retry.

On another project I had no troubles - but find the processing report missing some details which I like to have back (posted as an idea). 

0 Kudos
Pål_Herman_Sund
Occasional Contributor II

Hi @MatthewC the 2022.1.2 release (October 11th -  Esri Support ArcGIS Drone2Map 2022.1.2) has solved the issues I had with my mini-flight (which is 15 not 30 images).
Maybe you could share your processing log? (or imagery). best pH 

0 Kudos