where can i find my esri authorization codes

01-31-2016 01:37 PM
BennyTafoya__CFM__CMfgE
New Contributor

help finding my authorization code for arc desk top a program I use did an automatic update and now when I try to launch the program says Arc View License is not available and asks me to check licenses.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

depending upon your situation, ... I received mine in an email... which I then saved

0 Kudos
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Have you tried https://my.esri.com/ ?

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It would also be helpful to know whether it is a single-user or concurrent-use/(floating) license. If concurrent, it may be a matter of reprinting to the license manager.    It would also be good to know what the upgrade was (upgrade to win10? Patches? iE? Virusprotector? Network software? Other?

If single-user license, check out How to Deauthorize single use license, don't know ESU numbers  for information about the various license codes.  It may take a call to your service rep or local distributor if you cannot recover the license.

Also single use license on two machines  for an interesting thread about the different types of non concurrent use licenses and what is permitted (older data but there are links.)

edit... Meant to tag V Stuart Foote​  who is very knowledgable about the Ina and out of licensing.