Single Use License

12-04-2017 03:36 PM
MohammedYounus
New Contributor II

HI All, 

I recently purchased the single use license, for the online site descriptions the license supposedly include ArcGIS Pro. 

However, in my online account, I was only able to generate ArcMap 10.5.1 provisioning file.

I have tried to download ArcGIS Pro 2.0 and ran it on my system, yet it asked me for the license I thought it may read ArcMap license.

I need your help, please. 

Thanks all

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Greg_Mattis
Occasional Contributor II

ArcGIS Pro by default is licensed by named user through ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise. You are able to convert the license to being a Single Use license instead of Named User however this would make it so that you don't have the flexibility to access ArcGIS Pro from any computer. If you are wanting to authorize ArcGIS Pro as a Single Use license, you would need to follow the steps outlined here: Single Use licenses—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

Greg Mattis, GISP
GIS Analyst
City of Visalia
MohammedYounus
New Contributor II

Guys, I did not receive the activation email. I have submitted a case and it was a terrible experience. Until today I did not receive any help from ESRI except ESRI Malaysia, they were very nice to submit the case as urgent. But ESRI US I can't even reach them the site or contact us is just not user-friendly at all. I am telling you guys this is not good for ESRI customers support is suck and I am more frustrate and quite surprising from the way ESRI neglecting the cases from customers. 

I am sad and shocked....

I hope someone can help me Pls...

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I assume you checked your Junk email?  Sometimes these emails get directed there.

0 Kudos
MohammedYounus
New Contributor II

Dan_Patterson‌ 

Nada....

0 Kudos
MohammedYounus
New Contributor II

I can not believe until now no reply nor a solution to my issue with ArcGIS Pro/ArcGIS Online licenses. 

I am speechless.

Please help me guys my case number is: #02032947

URGENT: Did not receive the activation email to AGOL and ArcGIS Pro 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

this forum can't help unless someone from technical support happens upon it.  Contact your regional office if the main support site isn't working for your location

0 Kudos
MohammedYounus
New Contributor II

Thanks for ESRI Malaysia, they solve it today. 

Case Closed. 

Thanks to all.

0 Kudos
HaiMai
by
New Contributor II

I am really confusing when you say "single use" license. I go my Esri and buy ArcGIS online license.  The site promptly go to choose "I am purchasing for my self as an individual" or "I am purchasing on behalf of an organization".  Which part are you talking about the "single use"?

0 Kudos
MohammedYounus
New Contributor II

Please, follow the link below: 

Esri Store 

Anyway, the issue has been solved.

I have attached a screen snapshot of the site as well. 

Regards 

0 Kudos