parcel editing tutorial data download

01-03-2018 04:11 PM
SUEWANG
New Contributor

Hi, I am taking the parcel editing tutorial: Tutorial: Get started with parcel fabric editing—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

But having difficulty to set up the tutorial data, instruction says:

The tutorial data can be installed by using the separate download for tutorial data. This setup is not included in the ArcGIS Desktop download. You can install the ArcGIS tutorial data using setup.exe located in ArcGIS Desktop Tutorial Data download/media.

I have no idea where to find this .exe file. Please help! Thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlanaBaker3
Esri Contributor

Hi Sue, 

The ArcGIS Tutorial Data is located on https://my.esri.com/

Once logged in, navigate to My Organization>Downloads>ArcGIS Desktop

The download is available under Data and Content.

Let me know if this helps!

ClaudiaCaceres3
New Contributor

Dear Sue,

I am having the same issue. I login into my organization but I can't see the Downloads option. I only see the Overview, Request Permissions, Licensing Forms. Can you please guide as to where I can find the tutorial data. I am especially interested in the Parcel Editor tutorial data.

Thank you,

0 Kudos
SUEWANG
New Contributor

Hi Alana,

Thanks for your quick response. How can I connect to an organization? through my employer? I already linked my desktop account to my ArcGIS online account which is set up by my employer. Please advise. Thank you.

0 Kudos
AlanaBaker3
Esri Contributor

Correct, you can request permissions or access to My.Esri through your employer.  I would start by asking the person who administers your ArcGIS Online Organization or who manages your Deskop licenses.

0 Kudos