I forgot to deauthorize my Arcgis 10.7.1 license form my older computer and I had reinstalled its operating system. Now I am using another computer so is there any that I would be able to deauthorize my license from all pc's and use it on my new computer

10-17-2019 05:28 AM
Syed_Muhammad_ShamsSadiq
New Contributor

I forgot to deauthorize my Arcgis 10.7.1  license form my older computer and I had reinstalled its operating system. Now I am using another computer so is there any that I would be able to deauthorize my license from all pc's and use it on my new computer. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
V_StuartFoote
MVP Frequent Contributor

EVA trial codes are not handled the same as ESU single use authorizations. If you are on a trial code you possibly can arrange for it to be 'rearmed' by contacting Esri CSR or Tech support.  For paid Single Use seats where you have access to the my.esri.com account portal there is the self-service 'Recover Lost Licenses' tool.

For users at academic institutions with Education program licensing--simplest to obtain a new EVA12345678 authorization code, and activate it against your individual Esri account and use the new code to authorize the new seat of ArcGIS.

Stuart