help in install arcgis 10.3

05-05-2016 12:38 AM
tinigjeo
New Contributor

hi everyone i have download arcgis 10.3 on winrar but where i try to extrat for install on my computer.She doesnt extrat and wirar say file damage.How can i do to install arcgis 10.3 ?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi maybe you have to download again the file or it is better to ask for an evaluation (ArcGIS for Desktop | Free Trial ). The ArcGIS Desktop software is the same with the original. The download file from here will be with out problems.

0 Kudos
AsimKhanal
New Contributor

Hi,

The download link will only provide the latest version of ArcGIS Desktop 10.4.1\

I want ArcGIS 10.3.1 because Envision Tomorrow Tools only run on that.

Is there any way I can download the setup file of ArcGIS Desktop 10.3.1?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you have an organizational account in https://my.esri.com, you could download it from there. Else you need to contact the local Esri distributor for a fresh setup of ArcGIS 10.3.x.

Think Location
AsimKhanal
New Contributor

I have an organizational account. But when I login and try to download, the link leads only to the 10.4.1 (i.e. the latest) version.

Can be please clarify.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

you should be able to choose the version you want to download

Assuming it was purchase or on maintenance for that version.   If it was purchased recently (i.e. 10.4.x), then I agree with Jayanta Poddar  that you would need to contact your customer service rep or local distributor.