ArcMap 10.5.1 slow responding while editing

Jump to solution
02-26-2018 09:27 AM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

ArcMap 10.5.1 slow responding while editing.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
7 Replies
TinaMorgan1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, it looks like you are seeing performance degradation while editing in ArcMap 10.5.1.  So the community can best help you, please provide more details on what you are doing on the data, where and how the data is stored (i.e. in an enterprise geodatabase? utilizing versioning? participates in relationship classes/networks, etc?)

Take a look at this blog to help you format your question.

https://community.esri.com/groups/technical-support/blog/2017/10/18/thank-you-for-contacting-esri-su... 

MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Where is the data stored that is being edited SDE database (SQL Server, Oracle, other), file geodatabase, shapefile, or other?

Do you have any 10.5.1 patches deployed to your environment?

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

SDE database, SQL server, it is enabled edit a version of the database. These database are registered version. Some feature classes are published as map server. I have no problem with my end user on Window 10. Issues with Window 7 for other users. Already checked and met their requirements for ArcGIS Desktop 10.5.1. 

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

Did you check for SQL Server patches for 10.5.1 on the esri site?

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

I am not familar about this. I recent checked and I don't see the list that anything with 10.5.1 patches. All I see are 10.3 or 10.6 ArcMap.

0 Kudos
RobertWright1
New Contributor III

I also have a similar issue. I am wondering if a check out check in option might work.  Dose anyone know if this type of Replication works with Parcel Fabric. 

0 Kudos