The visible scale of villages, Defense Mapping

Jump to solution
08-30-2021 12:14 AM
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

Hello guys,

I've been working on the Defense Mapping of 100K, now I have no idea how to refine the appearance of village points within the map automatically by using any tools, I mean the visible scale for 100,000.

Pls help me, I really keen to know how to do so.

Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bo_King
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @chhayvanchha 

Have a look at the Apply Building Offsets tool which can be used to align, move, and hide building markers.  
Apply Building Offsets (Topographic Production)

Regards,
Bo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Move to Defense Mapping Questions since you identified this as the root application.  Or is this more generally related to general mapping like

Display layers at certain scales—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Scale-based symbol sizing—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

perhaps elaborating on your situation will help

... sort of retired...
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

Sir,

Thank for comments, let me reading and testing and then I'm coming back to you.

Regards,

0 Kudos
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

Sir,

Pls find the attached which is the attribute, someone did with attributes can be displayed in 100K or 50K visible scale, that's awesome but do not know how to do so.

Regards,

scale.JPG

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Display layers at certain scales—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation describes how setting the visibility is controlled based on whether you are zoomed in/out to a particular scale.  I don't know how, or if the Defence mapping extension alters this

... sort of retired...
chhayvanchha
New Contributor III

Sir,

What I want to say is for one particular area which has a lot of village names (points) there, so how village points can be determined automatically in term of particular scale, which generate by any tools.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Bo_King
Occasional Contributor III

Hi @chhayvanchha 

Have a look at the Apply Building Offsets tool which can be used to align, move, and hide building markers.  
Apply Building Offsets (Topographic Production)

Regards,
Bo

0 Kudos