Workspace or data source is read only - Data Reviewer for Server

Jump to solution
05-25-2018 12:59 PM
PrasanthRamachandran2
New Contributor II

I have configured "Report Feature" widget in web app builder using our newly configured Data Reviewer for server services. Everything works fines however when I try to save an "Visual reviewer Error" using Report Feature widget, I am receiving below error message.   

Error Message on Web App:

Error writing record (Reviewer.RevTableWriter.1):Problem inserting row into table (Reviewer.RevTable.1):Error flushing row insert (Reviewer.RevTable.1):Error flushing row insert (Esri GeoDatabase):Workspace or data source is read only.
NOTE :
ArcGIS Server account (which is used to run the ArcGIS for Server windows service) has FULL CONTROL on the folder and file geodatabase (Data Reviewer workspace).
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Sounds like you are using a file geodatabase with your service. If so, the only operations that are supported are those which read from the workspace (such as dashboard and get results). You'll want to use an enterprise geodatabase for operations that create/write results. Here is a link to documentation that describes this limitation.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Sounds like you are using a file geodatabase with your service. If so, the only operations that are supported are those which read from the workspace (such as dashboard and get results). You'll want to use an enterprise geodatabase for operations that create/write results. Here is a link to documentation that describes this limitation.

PrasanthRamachandran2
New Contributor II

Thank you. It was very helpful.    

0 Kudos