what is the service in Data reviewer Post installation dialogue. what kind of service. we have Work flow manger on sql server.Is there any document for that?

08-18-2015 07:50 AM
kamleshpatel1
New Contributor

I wanted to add Data Reviewer custom steps in workflow Manger. while running Data reviewer Post installation I did not understand what we have to provide for service. Not able to find any documents which explains service it is asking. we are having Datareviewer workspace and workflow in separate SDE data base. Our version is ArcGIS 10.1.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KumarBhardwaj
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Kamlesh,

Please refer to this link to get more information about "Running the post-install for the Data Reviewer custom steps".  Please make sure to the run the ProductionCustomStepsPostInstall.exe from the location provided in the link.

Thanks,

Kumar

0 Kudos
kamleshpatel1
New Contributor

Kumar,

Thanks for pointer and documentation link provided. It was desktop extension issue and I did not added steps in workflow manager after running Data Reviewer post installation. ESRI Supports asked me to add Data reviewer steps as custom steps in Work flow manger and do configuration while adding as custom steps.

I thought that Post installation will also put Data reviewer steps as Custom step in work flow manger but I was wrong Data reviewer steps  have to be added manually as pointed out by one of your collogue after running Data reviewer Post Installation.

Thanks for your support and help.

Thanks,

Kamlesh 

0 Kudos