Table to Table Attribute in Data Reviewer not present

Jump to solution
02-11-2021 03:14 AM
HeatherBell
Occasional Contributor

I am using ArcGIS Pro version 2.7.1 and would like to use the Table to Table Attribute tool in Data Reviewer that was released with ArcGIS Pro 2.7. However, it doesn't appear in the options of rules that are available in data reviewer rules. I have the license for data reviewer, so I don't know why it isn't an option, and the rest of the rules appear. Does anyone know why this would be? Was it removed from the release? Please see the screenshots below. Thank you. 

GIS Analyst @ The Rivers Trust
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayCary
Esri Contributor

The Table to Table Attribute check was added at 2.7 for Attribute rule-based validations. It should be accessible from the Ready to Use Rules gallery (found in the Attribute Rule view) for any point, polyline, polygon, or standalone data source.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Never used it, but it is there Table to Table Attribute—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

Perhaps some prior step needs to occur before it appears.  You will be more familiar with the procedures, but I will link this here

Get started with Data Reviewer—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation

You can compare version in the help, although 2.7 doesn't list 2.7.1 which was a minor release

... sort of retired...
JayCary
Esri Contributor

The Table to Table Attribute check was added at 2.7 for Attribute rule-based validations. It should be accessible from the Ready to Use Rules gallery (found in the Attribute Rule view) for any point, polyline, polygon, or standalone data source.

0 Kudos
HeatherBell
Occasional Contributor

Thank you JayCary, yes I saw in the fine print on the Table to Table Attribute—ArcGIS Pro | Documentation that DanPatterson shared that it is only available for Attribute rule-based validations, and also does not work on hosted feature layers which is what I was trying to do. 

GIS Analyst @ The Rivers Trust
0 Kudos