Output Reports will not output Feature Classes without errors

06-09-2014 07:03 AM
JonahWaterman
New Contributor III
When I run a batch report if the feature class has no violations Data Reviewer will not include that feature class in the report.  I want to show all the feature classes in the batch session whether or not they have violations. Is this possible??? Thanks again

I have attached the output report
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
KumarBhardwaj
Occasional Contributor II
Hi,

The Report By Total Record Count contains a summary of all the records in the Reviewer table. If their is no record from a specific feature class in the Reviewer Table then it will not list that feature class in the report.

If you want to list all the primary feature classes participating in the batch Job then you can use "Automated Check Report By Origin Table". But please go through the following points before creating a Check Report By Origin Table:

1. Make sure that you run all the checks in a single batch job - This is necessary to avoid duplication of feature classes in the report under different batch job executions. If you are running multiple batch jobs then you need to make sure that same feature class is not used in both the batch jobs or it will be listed twice in the report.

2. Individual Check execution - In "Automated Check Report By Origin Table" all the results are extracted from REVCHECKRUNTABLE and REVTABLEMAIN and these tables also include results from Individual Check execution.

3. Another difference between these two reports is about the Total Records vs Records Validated - Total records is the number of features available in the feature class but Records validated shows number of records participating in the validation.

For eg. If your feature class contains 100 features but you have provided a Where clause in the batch job that is true for only 50 features in the feature class then you will get "50" in Records validated and "100" for Total records.

Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
JonahWaterman
New Contributor III
Wow, thanks a bunch. I really appreciate the response.
0 Kudos
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor
Just wanted to mention that the Automated Check Reports started reporting checks that passed at version 10.0 SP2.  So if you are on an older version, you would not see those reported.
0 Kudos