Managing Data Reviewer Records for ArcGIS 10.3

04-28-2015 02:49 PM
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Hi All,

The Data Reviewer Team is pleased to announce the release of the Managing Data Reviewer Records tools for ArcGIS 10.3. The tools can be downloaded from the Data Reviewer Resource Center here:

Managing Data Reviewer Records for ArcGIS 10.3

The toolbox includes the following tools:

• The Copy Data Reviewer Records tool takes records from one or more Reviewer sessions and copies them into another Reviewer session.
  • The Export Data Reviewer Records to Shapefile tool exports all of the Reviewer records in a selected workspace to a single multi-point shapefile.

The tools are particularly useful when consolidating or archiving Reviewer results and/or when results need to be shared with others who do not have access to the Data Reviewer extension (or even ArcGIS).

Please feel free to provide comments, suggestions and report issues regarding the tools here.

5 Replies
MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor

Jay Cary‌ Can this be updated for 10.6?  I like this tool a lot.  I works up to 10.5.1, but with the changes to the Reviewer Workspace at 10.6, it's not recognizing the reviewer workspace.

AndrewVitale3
New Contributor III

Michelle,

Were you able to get these tools (or something like them) working in >10.6? I'm most interested in the Copy Data Reviewer Records tool.

Thanks!

MichelleJohnson
Esri Contributor

Andrew,  I reached out to the Data Reviewer team yesterday asking for a status of this update.  They are currently doing the final testing.  The goal is to have the new tools released by the end of the year.

Regards,

michellej.

AndrewVitale3
New Contributor III

Very cool! Thanks, Michelle.

0 Kudos
JayCary
Esri Contributor

The updated Managing Data Reviewer Records for ArcGIS Data Reviewer 10.6/2.1 are available. Learn more about them here.