How can I export Data Reviewer results table as shapefile

01-25-2021 09:33 AM
Fluvio1
New Contributor

I am new to the ArcMap 10.8.1 Data Reviewer extension and trying to use it to identify slivers. I can produce a data reviewer table, but can’t download the results as a shapefile ? When I run the sliver check on polygons I get the message “Unable to save Reviewer geometry for RecordID 1195 as its spatial reference is incompatible with Reviewer workspace spatial reference. Datum of geometry is not equal to Reviewer Dataset datum” for all the records, but they are still written to the table.  These records do not show as selected in ArcMap and I can’t view the selected records which I need to do. Please advise--

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FranciscoPerezGiusti
New Contributor II

Once you collect results in a data reviewer session, within the data reviewer table you should have an option (General) to symbolize feature results (Points, Polygons or Line), this enables a layer of feature results in the ArcMap table of contents, from the context menu of the layer you should be able to export your results to a feature class or a shapefile.

Please ensure that your data reviewer workspace matches the spatial reference of the data you are validating, having the same datum allows reviewer to store the geometry of the feature results found, the issue you are having is because your data has a different datum than your reviewer workspace. 

For more reference information on how to set your reviewer workspace follow this link:

https://desktop.arcgis.com/en/arcmap/latest/extensions/data-reviewer/storing-the-reviewer-workspace-...

0 Kudos