Geometry on Geometry to find duplicate address ranges that touch

Jump to solution
08-21-2018 06:45 AM
JulieRoebotham
New Contributor III

I feel like this is simple AND i've done it before.. the batch file for DR address management seems to have lost its SQLs for geometry on geometry, as have my own personal .rbj files leading me to believe i'm losing my mind!!!!!! 

So - is there a way to use the Geometry on Geometry check to find segments that touch but have the same FROM_LEFT and TO_LEFT / FROM_RIGHT and TO_RIGHT? (essentially duplicate address ranges like one might get after batch splitting segments and NOT prorating addresses  )

THANKS!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JulieRoebotham
New Contributor III

Sometimes I'm right in that I HAVE done this easily in the past and i HAVE lost my mind.. sigh

the very technical 'scroll down on the check' reveals that you can set the error condition to search for duplicates just a little farther down In the dialog. totally OOTB, no thinking required  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Julie,

Will the Find Identical tool work for you?

Find Identical—Data Management toolbox | ArcGIS Desktop 

0 Kudos
JulieRoebotham
New Contributor III

Sometimes I'm right in that I HAVE done this easily in the past and i HAVE lost my mind.. sigh

the very technical 'scroll down on the check' reveals that you can set the error condition to search for duplicates just a little farther down In the dialog. totally OOTB, no thinking required  

0 Kudos
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Hey Julie,

Here's the check UI in ArcGIS Pro...

ArcGIS Data Reviewer

Better?  Worse?!?!

Thanks for the feedback!

0 Kudos