"Enter Correction Status" option unavailable from Reviewer Table

07-22-2013 07:32 AM
NicholasGross
Occasional Contributor II
I cannot figure out how to update the correction status of records in the Reviewer Table. The option is always unavailable for me. I've tried running through the downloadable tutorial and working with my own data, but the menu always looks like the attached screenshot. I'm probably missing something stupid, but I would be very appreciative if someone could point out what that stupid thing might be for me.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
DanHopkins
Esri Contributor
Thank you for providing a screenshot of the issue.

Please answer the following:

1. What is the OS of the machine?
2. What version of ArcGIS Data Reviewer are you running?
3. What service pack/patch level are you at for ArcGIS Data Reviewer?

I am on a Windows 7 64-bit machine running ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop SP1 Build 3143 and ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer for Desktop SP1 Patch6 Build 1827. Enter Correction Status and Enter Verification Status are enabled.
0 Kudos
NicholasGross
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit
ArcGIS 10.1 Data Reviewer for Desktop Build 1074
The Extensions dialog doesn't mention a patch or service pack level for Data Reviewer specifically, but ArcGIS Desktop is at SP1.

It looks like you're running a more recent build of Data Reviewer. I will try to update and let you know if that solves the problem.
0 Kudos
NicholasGross
Dan,

I have updated Data Reviewer to 10.1 patch 6, build 1827, but I'm still experiencing the same issue. I should also note that I do not have Data Reviewer installed as a standalone product, but as part of the Production Mapping extension (or Mapping and Charting or whatever you guys are calling this thing now, I can't keep up).
0 Kudos
DanHopkins
Esri Contributor
Your Reviewer errors are stored in what type of workspace?
0 Kudos
NicholasGross
Just a regular file geodatabase. I've tried storing this database on the network and on my local machine with the same result.
0 Kudos
KumarBhardwaj
Hi,

Are you able to reproduce this behavior with any Data Reviewer workspace or just with one file geodatabase. Can you please test this issue by creating a new file geodatabase Reviewer workspace. I'll also request you to please share your Reviewer workspace, if possible.
0 Kudos
NicholasGross
Kumar,

Thank you for responding. It seems that all workspaces are affected. I have created new file geodatabases locally, on our server, and used the one included with the tutorial data all with the same result. Dan Hopkins has contacted me from Esri to work through this issue.
0 Kudos
DanHopkins
Esri Contributor
Hi,

Enter Correction Status and Enter Verification Status are not enabled because Trimble Positions is installed on the machine. To workaround the issue, you will need to uninstall Trimble Positions.

I have submitted the following NIM for this issue:

NIM102216 - Enter Correction Status and Enter Verification Status commands are not enabled when right-clicking on a reviewer record

Regards,
Dan
0 Kudos
BrandonPfleckl
New Contributor II

Hi,

Just came across this problem today.  Have any patches been released that fixes it.  I have 2 computers with Trimble Positions that need to also use Data Reviewer.

Cheers

Annie Short

0 Kudos