A list of the REVIEWERCODES in the REVTABLEMAIN

09-16-2022 09:39 AM
DesireeWeitzmann
New Contributor

I am in search for a list of the REVIEWERCODES that are assigned to the checks results inside the REVTABLEMAIN.  This is  a numeric code that is assigned via the REVIEWSTATUS (The error description) values. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Paulakark
Esri Contributor
0 Kudos
DesireeWeitzmann
New Contributor

Hi @Paulakark ,

No. Those are the codes for the LIFECYCLESTATUS, LIFECYCLEPHASE and VERIFICATIONSTATUS fields in the REVTABLEMAIN table. I am looking for the codes for the REVIEWERCODE field. I can not seem to find any documentation on this. 

0 Kudos
JayCary
Esri Contributor

Hi,

The values used in the REVIEWERCODE field is not currently documented. Could you provide some background/examples of how you are using them in your workflow?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

0 Kudos
DesireeWeitzmann
New Contributor

Hello @JayCary ,

We use the REVIEWERCODE to help make a unique identifier in our correction process. Unfortunately we do not have enough Data Reviewer licenses for each editor (we have may editing groups). Right now , we use Data Reviewer to discover the defects via checks and then export the REVTABLEMAIN out to a database that all editors have access to. We use that to track and report on defect status. 

We have checks written that do not have any results yet. So I am unable to tell what the REVIEWECODE would be to ensure that in the future the defect would be assigned a unique id. 

0 Kudos