Trying to show four maps in a story map

04-04-2019 10:15 PM
deleted-user-bxraN8bqFagQ
New Contributor

Hi,

I have created a story map but I would like to know which application will allow me to create like four dashboard boxes and for each to be controlled when you scroll or zoom in or out from one of them. Is there such a web app for this AGOL.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VictoriaAnderson
Esri Contributor

Hi,

There is a dashboard theme for web apps using the web app builder in ArcGIS Online. You can also use operations dashboard. What would you like to be displayed in the dashboard boxes?

deleted-user-bxraN8bqFagQ
New Contributor

I basically just want four maps in four boxes. And what you said whereby these maps can be represented using the ArcGIS dashboard application will suffice.

Thanks!

Anare

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anare,

> ... to create like four dashboard boxes and for each to be controlled when you scroll or zoom in or out from one of them

What do you mean when you say "four dashboard boxes" exactly? Do you mean the app layout has 4 map windows, where when you change the spatial extent of one, it then updates the spatial extents of the other 3 map windows?

If yes, this is possible with Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS. You would configure an action on the primary map window that filters the other 3 maps windows.

Hope this helps,