Operations Dashboard list widget is not displaying any values

Jump to solution
09-13-2018 10:10 PM
AmberKelly1
New Contributor

Hi,

I am wanting to create a table/list/textural display on Operations Dashboard within ArcGIS Online. I am assuming that i can use the list widget informed by a table (hosted) layer. However when i add the table layer to the widget the display remains blank. If i hit the preview button it will display the table contents but once I commit to the changes and hit done the widget remains blank and never displays content on the dashboard itself.

Is this a misunderstanding on my part? Any suggestions?

Cheers

Amber

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmberKelly1
New Contributor

Hi Ryan,

I have found a solution - or rather was shown how to do this correctly. In the config of the list, under the list tab, you need to build the expression used to populate the list by using the curly bracket button. Hitting the drop down button bring up a number of attribute column options. See image below

Ops Dashboard, list

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RyanTucker1
New Contributor II

I'm having this issue as well...

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS - Redondo Beach

0 Kudos
AmberKelly1
New Contributor

Hi Ryan,

I have found a solution - or rather was shown how to do this correctly. In the config of the list, under the list tab, you need to build the expression used to populate the list by using the curly bracket button. Hitting the drop down button bring up a number of attribute column options. See image below

Ops Dashboard, list

Hope this helps!

RyanTucker1
New Contributor II

Thanks so much, Amber. That did the trick!

AutumnMason
New Contributor II

This is amazing! What an easy solution to such a pesky problem! Thank you!!

0 Kudos