Operations Dashboard gauges are not updating

06-09-2021 07:58 AM
Labels (1)
jlandwehrwaukeshacountygovnull
New Contributor II

A recent issue seems to be our Operations Dashboard gauges are not updating when dashboard is embedded in a HUB site. The only workaround I can find to get them to properly update is to include the full map exposed in the dashboard as well. For these particular sites, we would prefer them "hidden" or pulled completely closed inside the HUB site, as they don't add enough to the dashboard to warrant having them display. We just want to display indicators and gauges driven from the map, not the map itself. Anyone else experiencing this? Wondering if this is a bug?

2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

What is the default refresh interval on the layer? It probably works with the full map, because the map can have its own refresh interval, but the layer can have one by default as well.

Check the layer's Visualization tab and adjust the refresh interval there, then see if your gauges update.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
jlandwehrwaukeshacountygovnull
New Contributor II

I guess I should clarify, it's not that it isn't updating, it's that I get the spinning circle forever and it never resolves. The stand-alone dashboard updates fine with a hidden map. It is when I embed it in a HUB site, somehow the total drains adopted does not resolve. (Compare this image with the one from the original post.) Thanks. 

0 Kudos