List Filter Action Behavior Solution Needed

03-19-2020 07:52 AM
OHARNG
by
New Contributor II

I have a Dashboard with two lists from the same feature layer.  One is a short description with a few fields that shows all records in a database (used to select a record).  The other is a list of all attributes with HTML formatting to make if look pretty (used for display).  The short description list has a filter action that filters the detailed list.  So that way by selecting an item in the short list, I can see all the attributes for the selection in the other list.  

The issue my users are having is when I have nothing selected in the short list, there is still information in the detailed list.  If I have nothing selected in the short list, then they'd like to see nothing in the detailed list.  

Can't find a way to force this behavior.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Oh,

> The issue my users are having is when I have nothing selected in the short list, there is still information in the detailed list.  If I have nothing selected in the short list, then they'd like to see nothing in the detailed list. Can't find a way to force this behavior.  

Please vote for these 2 enhancement requests as they both indirectly meet your desired workflow:

Adding reset button to Operations Dashboard  

https://community.esri.com/ideas/15725 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos