Is it possible to edit features in the Operations Dashboard?

Jump to solution
09-02-2015 12:39 PM
JonathanBailey
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a configuration setting to make it possible to edit features from within the feature details widget or the feature popup?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KarstenRank

Hi Jonathan,

look at this discussion Editing Data in Operations Dashboard​ There is a link to a great widget.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RonKnepper
Occasional Contributor II

Yes, there is an edit feature widget you can add which will let you update fields or completely delete a record.

KarstenRank

Hi Jonathan,

look at this discussion Editing Data in Operations Dashboard​ There is a link to a great widget.

ChrisPolley
New Contributor III

Yes, there is a widget you can add its called View and Modify, I did have it crash my dashboard a few times but that could have been my data or the new update on Operation Dashboad. I wish to see a updated version soon.

0 Kudos
RonKnepper

That is the problem, unless it is an official ESRI widget it may never and once dashboard updates come out it may never work so always have a backup.  I ran into an issue with an export widget which doesnt like Survery123 maps. Might never get an update so I had to figure a way outside dashboard.

0 Kudos
ChrisPolley
New Contributor III

Ron, what was the way outside dashboard? I might have to do or try the same thing using Survey123.

0 Kudos
RonKnepper

Just a more conventional method, downloaded the fgdb from Survey123 (or AGOL but Survey is a little quicker to navigate to if that is all I want).  Then just export the main table data to excel and I edited a script to pull out the attachments (below).  I really like Survey123 for attachment management since you control the photo names via the fields and there is only 1 photo allowed per field so no dups.  I played with the batch export below to edit the file naming a little for my needs but it may work as is for you. Really easy to use.

41763 - Batch export attachments from a feature class

0 Kudos