How do I get rid of the image file name in my Details section on Dashboard?

05-17-2019 02:26 PM
KateNewell1
Occasional Contributor II

I have a dashboard with a details section that references a hosted table.  I have enable attachments and am displaying those images (media) in the details section of my dashboard.  For some reason, the image file name shows up and I can't figure out why or how to get rid of it.  Any ideas?

Here is the dashboard: Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 

You can see above the picture of the girl with the umbrella that it shows the file name, "Steampunk.jpg".

I can't see anything in the configuration setup to remove this.

3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kate,

> I have enable attachments and am displaying those images (media) in the details section of my dashboard.  For some reason, the image file name shows up and I can't figure out why or how to get rid of it. ... I can't see anything in the configuration setup to remove this.

This functionality is not currently available in Operations Dashboard, but this is a good enhancement request. Can you please post your enhancement suggestion on the ArcGIS Ideas for Operations Dashboard?

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Derek,

Do you know if this functionality has been suggested? I would like to be able to remove the image file name from operational dashboards. 

Thanks, 

Will

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Will,

> Do you know if this functionality has been suggested? I would like to be able to remove the image file name from operational dashboards. 

A search of the ArcGIS Ideas for Operations Dashboard does not show this enhancement submitted. Please post your enhancement suggestion so we can gauge interest from the user community - this helps the Dev team prioritize what to add in future software releases.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos