Select to view content in your preferred language

Gauge gets to small to read.

12-14-2023 05:54 PM
RogerAsbury
Occasional Contributor

I've got a pretty simple dashboard with a set of gauges on it. Have had a few complaints, and I've verified myself that on some different screen resolutions, the gauge resizes to small to properly view. I was wondering if there is a way to prevent a gauge from getting too small, while still retaining the ability to resize for different screen resolutions. Something like a min_size setting or something...

Example where the top gauge is still readable, but not the bottom one:

SnipImage (1).JPG

--
Roger Asbury
Analyst/Programmer - Fairbanks North Star Borough
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Can you decrease the size in the description? It does seem like there's a lot of white space at the bottom of the gauge. What about changing them to horseshoe gauges instead? Or can you adjust the font size of the numbers?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
Leeloub
New Contributor III

The issue is that Dashboards and experience builders do not fit to individual screens (A real pain)

If you click in the address bar and use CTRL -, you can adjust to around 80% the gauge will come back to normal. 
It would be great if this issue could be fixed.
Cheers! 

0 Kudos
RogerAsbury
Occasional Contributor

Looking through the options, I can style the title and description pretty much how I want. But the dashboard then encompasses what I've created withing div tags that I can't apply any styles. I'm guessing that's where the wasted white space that the gauge could be sizing into comes from.

What boggles my mind is I can look at this on my tiny iPhone screen and it works just fine, but if someone on a laptop resizes their browser window to small, and boom, broken image...

iphoneimage.jpg

--
Roger Asbury
Analyst/Programmer - Fairbanks North Star Borough
0 Kudos