Dashboard Show-Popup Action Not Showing Results

03-30-2023 07:53 AM
Labels (1)
Arsen_Beglaryan
New Contributor II

Hi Everyone, I had authored an ops dashboard in classic which along with other panels had 2 list panels from 2 different feature layers having identical fields for linking (GUID and Parent_Guid), first is Stakeholders and Second is their meetings.

A filter action is set on the Stakeholders list panel with target set to Meetings list panel using the above mentioned GUID and Parent_Guid fields. Both Lists have show popup actions. While on the classic version popup actions were were working as per the underlying web map's settings, after our portal upgrade the popup from the Stakehokder list shows up only when there are matching filter action results on the second list, if the stakeholder does not have any meetings in the target list panel, its own popup returns a blank window. I need it to show popups regardless if the target list finds matches or not, in the classic version it was working as expected. I do not see any reason why the popup should not display when I click on the list feature, if another list panel doesn't return any matching values on a different feature. I hope there is a solution to it, apart from adding a details panel, because the users are used to the previous behavior.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Is the dashboard public, and can you link to it?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
Arsen_Beglaryan
New Contributor II

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately the dashboard is internal an can't be shared. However, I am inserting the screenshot below with some details blurred, still showcasing the behavior which was not present in an older version of enterprise and portal. 

Thanks for your support.
Arsen Beglaryan: linkedin.com/in/abeglaryan/

ScreenDash.PNG

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

So, how is the popup configured? Are you using some kind of Arcade expression? Was it configured to show summary statistics? I know the way popups handle related records changed between the old and new versions of things, so it might be related to that.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
Arsen_Beglaryan
New Contributor II

The popup is configured as Custom Attribute Display, no summaries and/or statistics are present, no Arcade expression is used.
Please see the sample text from the popup configuration below:

Level of Influence: {level_of_influence}
Level of Dialog: {level_of_dialog} 
Record creation date: {date_of_creation}

0 Kudos