dashboard hours calculation | | | calculo de horas en el dashboard

04-18-2022 02:14 AM
JavierCMartínezPrieto
Occasional Contributor

Good morning to all of you who are participating,

I have a survey of signings for a company and I would like to calculate the time that lasts the day of the workers, the problem that I have is the following one.
It is the same survey to clock in and out, but not at the same time, ie when they enter in the morning tab and send the survey and the same for the output. the problem comes that to calculate the hours worked as not being filled in the same survey is not able to make the calculation.

I try to do it by arcade and for now the expressions used as Datediff, parseFloat(), parseInt() I can not get it to work.

Does anyone know how to make the time calculation work?

Thanks in advance and best regards

###############ESPAÑOL#######################

Buenas a todos lo que participéis,

tengo una encuesta de fichajes para una empresa y me gustaría calcular el tiempo que dura la jornada de los trabajadores, el problema que tengo es el siguiente.
es una misma encuesta para fichar la entrada y salida, pero no a la vez, es decir cuando entran por la mañana ficha y envía la encuesta y lo mismo para la salida. el problema viene que para calcular las horas trabajadas ya que al no estar relleno en la misma encuesta no es capaz de hacer el calculo.

lo intento hacer por arcade y por ahora las expresiones utilizadas como Datediff, parseFloat(), parseInt() no consigo que me funcione.

alguien sabe como hacer que funcione el calculo de hora

Gracias de antemano y saludos

Javier C. Martinez Prieto
0 Kudos
0 Replies