Dashboard details not displaying selected feature's data

10-15-2019 12:41 PM
MarcusHolland
New Contributor

I am new to ArcGIS Online, and I am having trouble with a dashboard I created with one of the templates.

The dashboard contains a list of zoning cases on the left side of the screen. When I click on the name of a case in the list, the maps zooms into that project, and the attribute data for the project appears in the details box, which I have situated beneath the list.

Here's the issue: some of the cases are fairly close together. When I zoom into one of these particular cases, one (or two or three) additional cases may also appear on the screen. When this happens, the details box displays the attributes for the case on the screen that comes first in the case name field, which has been sorted alphabetically (ascending). This may or may not be the case I selected from the list.

For example, let’s say that I selected Case B, but Case A is also on the screen when the map zooms into Case B. In this situation, the details box shows the data for Case A, since A comes before B in the attribute table. I can scroll through the details box to get to B, but I want the box to show the case that I selected, not the one that comes first in the table.

This is my first dashboard, and I know I must have made a very basic mistake in my settings, but I cannot figure out what it is. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies