Creating a pro-rate calculator on a dashboard

08-17-2022 04:02 PM
FrankDay
New Contributor III

I want to create a block in my dashboard that will give me the pro-rated days. As an example, today is the 17th. I want it to tell me that there are 26 days from July 22nd and 4 days until August 22nd. Is this possible? Can I get some ideas? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

This is possible, but where exactly are these July and August 22nd dates coming from? Do you want it to show these numbers in an indicator?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
FrankDay
New Contributor III

I put together a Dashboard to allow my staff to collect all the information they need for a new account. One thing that they need that I don't have on there is a Pro-Rate for the person-in and the person-out. I would like to build in a calculator, so You can select the move-out date from a calendar and have it show how many days from the month before the date of the 22 to the date picked on the calendar. For example, if a customer moves out on October 11, I want it to return the number of days from September 22 to October 11.  If you select November 12 from the calendar, it will return the number of days from October 22 to November 12.  It doesn't need to show the date of the month before. I really only need it to show the date picked on a calendar and the pro-rate days.

Then I want to do the same thing in the other direction. So if I pick November 11 from the calendar picker, it will show me the number of days from November 11 to December 21.  Including December 21. 

I attached an excel spreadsheet as an example.  

0 Kudos