Could Operations Dashboard be used with Portal for ArcGIS?

01-22-2013 04:21 AM
JohnSmaaland
New Contributor
Does it work with Portal for ArcGIS?
If not, any plans to let it work with Portal?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor
John,

Currently Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS works with ArcGIS Online for Organizations subscriptions. Support for ArcGIS for Portal is targeted at future release. To keep informed on latest information I suggest subscribing to ArcGIS Resource Mobile Blog via RSS Feed link in upper right of page. 🙂

Thank you,
Denise
0 Kudos
ChrisTallman
New Contributor III
Has there been any change to this?  The video that was done for training talks about using in house portal.

Thanks,
Chris
0 Kudos
Wolf
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor
I searched for some way to connect Operations Dashboard to Portal for ArcGIS but after spending many hours my search efforts are still fruitless.  I wish there would be some type of useful online documentation on Operations Dashboard.
0 Kudos
Wolf
by Esri Regular Contributor
Esri Regular Contributor
I searched for some way to connect Operations Dashboard to Portal for ArcGIS but after spending many hours my search efforts are still fruitless.  I wish there would be some type of useful online documentation on Operations Dashboard.

I finally found some information in a Post from Jeff Shaner:

"A quick update and note for Dashboard users. We are currently finishing our next release of the Operations Dashboard (10.2). It will include a number of key enhancements and bug fixes. We hope to make this update available mid-late October via ArcGIS Online. Those that have Operations Dashboard installed now will receive a notice that a newer version is available to download and install. For those extending the Operations Dashboard we will be releasing a new version of the ArcGIS Runtime SDK for WPF (v10.2) as well.

For those using Portal for ArcGIS, this will be the first supported and documented release of the Operations Dashboard. We will include a configuration utility that you can download from the Customer Care Portal and use to establish the click-once installer for your portal.

Stay Tuned!

Apps Team

September 30, 2013 at 7:53 am
"
0 Kudos