Select to view content in your preferred language

Blank page in edit and public mode

Jump to solution
12-10-2021 06:13 AM
djager_fcps
New Contributor II

We published an ArcGIS Dashboard to the public about a month ago, and everything seemed to run fine.

However, randomly this week - opening any ArcGIS Dashboard content - whether published, or in edit mode it begins loading with the three blue blocks as normal, but then stops and leaves a blank white page.

Strangely, other ArcGIS Online content like Web Maps and Apps load fine - but just not any Dashboard content.

Four error messages display in the console, if this helps:

djager_fcps_0-1639145426332.png

djager_fcps_1-1639145441170.png

Any help, thoughts and advice would be helpful.

Thanks

12 Replies
DavidNovak
Esri Contributor

Hello dear @Anonymous User ,
thanks for the idea! We were able to disable this extension and Dashboards starts to work.

Dear @djager_fcps or @SandraLuken1 ,
do either of you have an open case with Esri technical support? Will you be able to consult this issue with Technical Support? This must be solved by either Esri or Mendeley.

@PavelČupr 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issues for all dashboards I have created...dashboards shared both with my organization and publicly appear white when I try to open them in edit or view mode. I just opened an incognito browser and they opened without an issue. 

JasonSmolinski
New Contributor III

Also having trouble.

I can successfully use Dashboard Classic, but not "Dashboard" proper.  This includes creating new, editing existing, or simply viewing.

Cannot even view Johns Hopkins' famous Covid dashboard anymore.

Does not matter which browser I try.