Are there any plans making 'show attribute table' for Operation Dashboard. It a pretty basic thing and you're able to see the attribute table in the web map

07-23-2014 04:13 AM
AndreasEspersen
New Contributor III

Are there any plans making 'show attribute table' for Operation Dashboard. It a pretty basic thing and you're able to see the attribute table in the web map,

Esri Netherlands have made an widget but this can only show two columns at a time. It gives a good overview if you can see a matrix.

Tags (2)
3 Replies
JayChen
Esri Contributor

Hi Andreas,

Can you share more details on what you are after regarding "show attribute table" inside operations dashboard app? Do you want it as a build-in widget so when you author the view, you can pick a data source for this widget so that when users load the view, they see the widget showing attribute table (fields can be checked on or off at the time of authoring)?

Thanks

-Jay

0 Kudos
AndreasEspersen
New Contributor III

Hi Jay,

I was thinking something similar to the attriubute table in ArcMap or and Excel Spreadsheet.

What I would like is being able to show more attribute columns from a attribute table in operations dashboard and like you write being able to check fields on or off at the time of authoring, so I can choose what end users can see.

Below I am using the example from EsriNL but here can you only use two attribute columns as you can see below, but if I am able to choose than the two fieds below I am  actually home free 

http://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=5a31a9c3d89e40eea263707bf4b51c12

Let me know if you need more details

Regards

Andreas

AndreasEspersen
New Contributor III

Also it would be really nice to be able to control the font size not only in the table but in general in the dashboard....

0 Kudos