all configured "Actions" in one of my dashboards are gone

01-28-2020 03:58 PM
LynnBerni
Occasional Contributor II

I have three Operations Dashboards (in agol) that reference the same feature service (in portal).  I noticed today that all of the "Actions" that I added to one of the dashboards are just simply gone. All Actions in the other two dashboards still work.  So now I'll have to manually reconfigure all of the actions in each of the widgets (ugh). 

What the heck happened??

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lynn,

> I noticed today that all of the "Actions" that I added to one of the dashboards are just simply gone. ... What the heck happened??

We haven't heard, nor seen this behavior at all before. Perhaps the last time you were configuring the dashboard you forgot to save your edits? Sorry that this happened.

0 Kudos
LynnBerni
Occasional Contributor II

No, I hadn't made any edits in quite awhile to that dashboard. It's been working like a charm for months. I just happened to notice that nothing was "working" on the dashboard last week..  I must have had at least 20 actions configured for the various widgets.  Will have to reconfigure all.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lynn,

I'm sorry about you losing your work on the dashboard. It might be worthwhile for you to contact esri Tech Support so they can perhaps investigate to try and determine the cause (if any) of this. As I've said, we haven't heard this behavior before.

0 Kudos