Adjusting 'Maximum Features Displayed' in list module causes 'No data' error

Jump to solution
11-08-2021 01:33 PM
Labels (1)
cws_bakerr
New Contributor II

I'm having an issue with data showing up in the List module of Operations Dashboard in AGOL. Items from a particular feature service won't show up if I adjust the 'Maximum Features Displayed' setting. Items show up in the list when the Maximum Features Displayed is set at the default of 25 features. However, if I adjust the value to another number, items do not show up and 'No data' is displayed. The threshold value at which list items don't display seems to change, I've triggered the 'No data' error at 50, 61, and 100 'Maximum Features Displayed' before.

TroubleshootingDashboard_ListModule.png

Some context and troubleshooting steps I've already taken:

• The problematic feature service is based on another existing one in AGOL. I downloaded the existing feature service into ArcGIS Pro, reprojected the points and added a few fields, then republished as an entirely new feature service. The old feature service (also originally published from Pro) works as expected when loaded into an Operations Dashboard list.
  • There are 105 features in the feature service.
  • I've republished the feature service twice, I rebuilt dashboards and maps, and even reset the refresh rate of both the feature service and the map (a solution in vaguely related GeoNet posts). None of these troubleshooting steps worked.
  • The error persists in both Chrome and Edge browsers.
  • I don't see any unexpected differences in the REST endpoints between the old, functional feature service and the new, problematic feature service, other than the updated coordinate system and new fields.

This leaves me thinking that there was something odd about the reprojection or addition of fields in the new feature service…

Any help or clues would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cws_bakerr
New Contributor II

In case anybody else runs into a similar issue in the future:

I was able to resolve this by deleting and re-adding the GUID and GNSS metadata fields. Not sure why that fixed things but it did. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
cws_bakerr
New Contributor II

In case anybody else runs into a similar issue in the future:

I was able to resolve this by deleting and re-adding the GUID and GNSS metadata fields. Not sure why that fixed things but it did. 

0 Kudos