Operations Dashboard - Clear all filters

05-10-2018 09:26 AM
MeganFong
New Contributor II

Perhaps a button that removes all the filters set from left panel or widgets, instead of having to turn off all the filters one by one.

34 Comments
by Anonymous User

I've been working on this all morning and wanted to report back on something that "works" (at least in my app) with 2 clicks. Not ideal, but it's quicker than a total page refresh.

I made another Category Selector and set it up like so:

In the actions, I set a target to every filter in the dashboard and picked any field. When the user hits CLEAR, it kills all of the filters, then you need to hit REFRESH to repopulate the filters back to their initial state of "None."

WarrenMedernach

This would be a very useful feature, and is constantly asked about by our users...

YukoYokozawa

Thanks for this idea! Since the "clear all filters" is still in consideration, I'm using this to clear filters for now. 

CarlaParrack

Please create this functionality.  This feature is too valuable not to have accessible for our users.  There is obvious demand based on the voting and comments.

SusanaGarcia_Gasquez

Please do! it will help massively, also a better way to reset sliders, please

AdminNCCMA

Would be a huge impact if ESRI implemented this. Approximately 60 users at my organization would benefit from it plus another 50 users in the other organization I support. 110 plus end users benefit from me alone. 
I would imagine the cumulative effect across those in other orgs would be in the 10s of thousands if this were implemented!!!!

by Anonymous User

Very helpful, thank you

EricKriener

this needs to include the date filter as well when it's implemented

patrickb
Status changed to: Under Consideration

DanielMatranga

Please implement this soon. Competing analytics products have had a feature like this, which I consider very basic, for the past 5+ years. Thank you