Operations Dashboard - Clear all filters

05-10-2018 09:26 AM
MeganFong
New Contributor II

Perhaps a button that removes all the filters set from left panel or widgets, instead of having to turn off all the filters one by one.

34 Comments
AshokForGIS

Here is the work around:

- Apply/Configure the filters to change on Map Extent Change event on Map component of Dashboard

- In web Map,  Set the Book mark to No Features land  (Name the Book mark as "Clear Filter")

- In Web Map, create another bookmark to whole world extent (Name the bookmark as "Reset Filter")

- Then all the filters will be back to initial state i.e., loaded with all values.

AlderMaps

Thank you @Anonymous User! This is working for me as a workaround until ESRI implements. This feature was requested by a dashboard/tableau user who is accustomed to getting too far down the filter rabbit hole and finding it cumbersome to have to manually get back out again.

Josh-R
by

What's the status on this?  It's been at least three years. It's still a highly desired feature and should not be difficult to implement.

CarlisleHaworth1

Any movement on this one yet?

RandyBonds_Jr_

Would LOVE this feature.

STan_RWC

Thank you @Anonymous User for sharing that workaround! Definitely helpful as we await for Esri to implement it.

AnninaHirschiWyss

Thanks from me as well @Anonymous User for your workaround!!

NicholasHumphrey

As all have said, @Anonymous User thank you for the workaround!  However how do you get it to work with a Date Selector?  Thank you again!  @myesri we need this functionality!

JupsimarSingh

This is great @Anonymous User , this idea! Since the "clear all filters" is still in consideration, I'm using this to clear filters for now. 

JeanetteHarlow1

I wish the workaround that you made @Anonymous User would work for me, but unfortunately it is not.  I'll keep fiddling with the parameters and see if I can get it to work.  

YES ESRI, please implement this request