More Granular Predefined Periods in Operations Dashboard

08-15-2019 08:21 AM
GarethBaker1
Occasional Contributor III

There are a number of useful pre-defined periods available in the date selectors for Operations Dashboard.

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/operations-dashboard/help/date-based-filter-conditions.htm

It would be useful if we could have some more granular predefined periods to help with analysis of incidents as they happen throughout the day.  A couple of simple additions could be an am/pm split but I'd also like to be able to provide a selector for each hour or group of hours within the day.  For example our call centre is open from 08:00 to 18:00 so I'd like to be able to provide a selector for time slices such as 00:00-08:00 i.e. before call centre is open, 08:00-09:00, 09:00-10:00 etc up to 17:00-18:00 and then 18:00-00:00.

I don't think there is a way to do this currently using the available date selector options (though happy to be told otherwise).  What I can do is provide selectors that are anchored to now i.e. within last hour, within last 1-2 hours, within last 2-3 hours etc, which is also useful but not quite what I'm after.

Tags (1)
1 Comment
patrickb
Status changed to: Under Consideration