Current Date in Title and Indicator Widget of Operations Dashboard

06-12-2019 09:06 AM
PriscillaThoopthong
New Contributor III

Give the ability to to insert the current date, and format options, in the title of the map.  This would allow us to set up a dynamic operations dashboard that we wouldn't have to change every year.

This would also be needed in the indicator's title.

5 Comments
DarrylKlassen1

I also would like to see this implemented.  Does anyone at ESRI know if this is in the plans for future releases of Dashboards?  Currently I am running a daily script on our server to update a AGOL stand alone table that has just 1 record and 1 column holding the current date.  This seems like overkill for something so basic.

KevinKies

Would be very nice to implement this! Now an end-user can't see when the data is changed and it is to much work to manually edit the title especially when the refresh of the data is automated.

DavidRichey_EWEB

A year later and another vote for this. Spent some time trying to implement. I'll quit now that I found this thread. Admins take screenshots of the dashboard, and I'd like an easy way to show the last update and current day and time in a subtitle or widget.

LindaKoch2

It also would be good to be able to add an {attribute} like download date that is repeated throughout the dataset to a title or bottom text of an indicator widget.  Has there been any movement on this idea?

Charlie_Kaufman

I'll add my voice, being able to have a current date / time to the dashboard would be a great asset.