Add reporting and ability to export to CSV

12-28-2017 11:10 AM
JoshHabel
Occasional Contributor II

I recently created my first operations dashboard for use with Survey123 and was a bit disappointed to find i couldn't create reports or export any data.  It would be super helpful for if you could create custom reports and export your filter selections in dashboard to a csv file.

88 Comments
Amanda__Huber

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS‌ and Derek Law‌, 

Followed the thread from this Geonet post Export in Operations Dashboard all the way here- is there any update if exporting will be available in the next version of Ops Dashboard or is it at least on the road map?

Thanks!

DerekLaw

Hi Katie and Amanda,

FYI: I posted a reply earlier in this thread on Feb 21, 2020 replying back to Nathaniel Simmons (see above).

> ... is there any update if exporting will be available in the next version of Ops Dashboard or is it at least on the road map?

This enhancement request is in the ArcGIS Dashboards Dev backlog. It won't be in next release, it is on the longer term Dev roadmap. I don't have an estimate on when it will be released. Right now, we're focusing on getting the next Dashboard release (built on the ArcGIS API for JavaScript v4.x) ready for beta in April, then stabilization.

Hope this helps,

Amanda__Huber

Thanks so much for the update Derek Law‌, we really appreciate it!

GayleNeufeld

That is unfortunate, since I need this ability now as our current system is in desperate need of an update.  If you had an estimate of when it will be incorporated, I could at least let my leadership know that there is a justification in waiting.  

DerekLaw

Hi Gayle,

A possible workaround: you could try and recreate your dashboard using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS, it has a dashboard theme - which enables a dashboard-like UX. The Attribute table widget has data export capabilities - which might meet  your needs.

Hope this helps,

WillArellano

Thank you for this information! I had no idea this widget existed! This is a game changer. 

Now, if only experience builder had a few more templates to make things go quicker for us time challenged people. 

GayleNeufeld

Derek - thanks, I fully agree with Alyssia on the widget.  I had no idea it existed!  I'll be giving it a try!

DarrylKlassen1

My workflow involves crew leaders looking at the progress of their workers in the field and what they have done/not done - often times what they need to do changes - and the field crews don't have mobile devices to check the dashboard.  The field crew leaders are always asking for a list they can print off and give to their field crews.  I would like to be able to have them do this from Op Dashboard, so they can self serve instead of me creating these for them.

MSSMAADMINISTRATION

Three Years, Three years of continued comments and likes, 300 upvotes, Yet still no functionality. Obviously this is something we all want and get requests for daily. Please ESRI help us out and add this 

MSSMAADMINISTRATION

Doesn't help OpDashboards though