Operations Dashboard and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6

01-24-2018 12:07 PM
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor
4 5 7,128

We are excited to announce that Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS is now available with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6! from My Esri

You can download the "Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 1.0" setup. It is located under My Organizations / Downloads / ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 (Windows or Linux) / Apps. Alternatively, you can use the left navigation to go directly to Apps and search for Operations Dashboard 1.0.

A couple of important notes:

1. This setup will only be available for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6. We just didn't hit their code freeze date and had to ship separately. Moving forward, with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 and higher, a setup will not be required. Operations Dashboard will simply be included with ArcGIS Enterprise as it is today with ArcGIS Online.
  2. If you have been using the Operations Dashboard 10.3.4 for ArcGIS Deployment Utility to create Operations views using the Windows app inside of ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1, you can continue to do so. However, this utility is moving into a mature status and will not be included in the ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 downloads. 

Dashboard team

5 Comments
Cristian_Galindo
Occasional Contributor III

a little bit confusing the name of the product....it could be...

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Enterprise 1.0

Web Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 1.0

by the way.....any documentation regarding installation process?????

Mtclimber03
Occasional Contributor

Will this 1.0 install work on Portal 10.5?

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Cristian,

> ...any documentation regarding installation process?????

Please review this GeoNet thread, https://community.esri.com/thread/215068-cant-find-operations-dashboard-for-arcgis-enterprise-106-we... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Charlie,

> Will this 1.0 install work on Portal 10.5?

No, the install is meant for Portal for ArcGIS 10.6. The new Operations Dashboard app uses a new item type called "dashboard", which does not exist in the Portal 10.5 internal schema. Sorry.

Hope this helps,

DianaBenedict1
New Contributor III

Hello, I am planning to upgrade our Enterprise GIS to 10.6.1  We currently have Operations Dashboard in our 10.6 environment. Are there any additional steps that need to be done in order to ensure that Operations Dashboard works appropriately in the upgraded version? 

I am asking this because there were a couple of issues with Insights being compatible with 10.6.1 -->  once the correct version released all worked great. Just want to be sure I have accounted for any unexpected issues.

Thanks

Diana

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Diana,

> I am planning to upgrade our Enterprise GIS to 10.6.1  We currently have Operations Dashboard in our 10.6 environment. Are there any additional steps that need to be done in order to ensure that Operations Dashboard works appropriately in the upgraded version? 

No, there are no additional steps needed for the upgrade. Please see this thread for more discussion on the topic,

https://community.esri.com/thread/218006-remove-operations-dashboard-106-when-upgrading-to-enterpris... 

Hope this helps,

About the Author
I am the Group Product Engineering Lead for our Field Apps team at Esri. I work with an amazing team building out our field solutions. Please feel free to ask me anything about ArcGIS Field Maps, Workforce, and Navigator.