Relational Datastore for arcgis

Jump to solution
01-23-2019 11:45 AM
ss8540103ss8540103
New Contributor

I faced the issue in ArcGIS for the server, I configured datastore for ArcGIS as relational and tile cache and the registered successfully, when I navigate to ArcGIS for server and click on validate all, I faced issue with relational datastore called ( Failed to update the data store connections file. null) with red indicator 

Please help me with this issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your question. I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. This space is focused on content related questions for users in the Netherlands. Therefore it's better to post this question in a space focused on ArcGIS Enterprise, for example: https://community.esri.com/community/gis/enterprise-gis/arcgis-enterprise Or perhaps you can e-mail a question to the support department of your local distributor.

If you do this it would be useful to provide some more information, for example the software and version that you are using and the specific tool parameters you used. This will improve the troubleshooting. I hope this gives you some direction on where to find an answer to your question.

Ellen

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your question. I see you posted this question in the ArcGIS Content - Esri Nederland space. This space is focused on content related questions for users in the Netherlands. Therefore it's better to post this question in a space focused on ArcGIS Enterprise, for example: https://community.esri.com/community/gis/enterprise-gis/arcgis-enterprise Or perhaps you can e-mail a question to the support department of your local distributor.

If you do this it would be useful to provide some more information, for example the software and version that you are using and the specific tool parameters you used. This will improve the troubleshooting. I hope this gives you some direction on where to find an answer to your question.

Ellen