Using the Filter Configurable App

04-14-2020 05:41 PM
AdriannaBoursalian
New Contributor

Hi, 

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring how to use the "Filter" configurable app. I keep trying different ways to filter my hosted feature layer in my web map, but I keep getting an error from the app saying that my web map does not contain an interactive expression. I managed to get it to work once, but when I reloaded the page it went back to saying that my map didn't have an interactive expression again. This is the expression that I tried using:

I really just want to be able to have one field with a drop down that has "Yes" or "N/A" to choose from for the Take Out field. I'm not really sure how to use these filters, but I did manage to get it to work just once and I was hoping to be able to replicate it, but the Apply Filters page for the ArcGIS Portal wasn't really helpful at all. I haven't been able to find a good example or walk through of how you'd go about using this web app. All of the examples of the filter web app that I've seen only display attributes containing numbers - is this the only way the web app will work? I know I can use the Filter widget in the Web App builder templates, but I wanted to use the Filter configurable app.

0 Kudos
0 Replies