Why aren't all features loading properly into mobile apps?

39
1
Jump to solution
08-14-2019 12:20 PM
Highlighted
New Contributor

I am sending maps to Collector for ArcGIS and Explorer for ArcGIS. However, there is one feature that is not loading correctly. While I may search for that feature and locate where it is spatially (the map will zoom there), there is no populated geometry. In web view, the polygon is there. This is only happening with one feature at the moment (total of four features in the layer). I've deleted that feature and re-appended. Same issue.

Thank you in advance.

Tags (1)
Reply
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have figured out the solution. A special character in one of the attributes contributing to a label was the culprit. I removed the special character and it became visible.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor

I have figured out the solution. A special character in one of the attributes contributing to a label was the culprit. I removed the special character and it became visible.

View solution in original post