What's new in 10.2.7?

10-28-2014 03:38 AM
PeteCrosier
Occasional Contributor III

Hi, I see Collector has updated - could we get a list of what has changed? Thanks!

13 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Strange...they only updated to 10.2.6 this month...2 updates in the same month?   What link said there was another new release?

0 Kudos
PeteCrosier

I just noticed a new update in the Google Play Store this morning - 10.2.7 / build 1008.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You could be the first to write a review?  I did like doing a search using "collector" on that site at least it provided me a link to Lego Mini Figures

0 Kudos
PeteCrosier

Unfortunately the update seems to have mainly given me crashes and taken away the ability to sync!

0 Kudos
PaulBarker
Esri Contributor

Peter can you please contact support with your issue so we can get more details

0 Kudos
PeteCrosier

Thanks Paul, I'm hoping a lot of the issues are due to connectivity problems at my end (free O2 wifi on-site) - I'll keep testing.

When the Collector app actually crashes on Android and prompts you to report the error, does this error report actually find its way to Esri or does it just go to Google?

0 Kudos
JeffShaner
Esri Regular Contributor

Pete - yes, we can access crash information logged in the Google Developer Console so please send it along. It may or may not be enough information to isolate and find the defect. It is always a good idea to log what you find with support as well. For what you did send to Google - what device were you using (it provides that information with the log as well)?

0 Kudos
PeteCrosier

Thanks for the confirmation - I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5".

0 Kudos
GISSupport3