What are the changes to Collector 10.3.2?

07-15-2015 09:32 PM
GISSupport3
Occasional Contributor III

Collector for ArcGIS | ArcGIS presently shows 10.3.1.

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

you mean since 10.3.1's release date

Collector for ArcGIS 10.3.1 was released in June 2015. It includes the following enhancements.....

and given this....

The ArcGIS app will be retired from the App Stores (Google, Apple, Windows and Amazon) on August 30. After that date the app will no longer be available for download, although it will continue working normally on any device where it has been installed previously

I dont expect much

0 Kudos
GISSupport3

Yes ... just noticed the version on my tablet says 10.3.2 and the Apps Store just has the usual generic bug fixes line.

Hadn't seen the retired statement.

Thanks

0 Kudos
PeteCrosier

I know of a few bug fixes in 10.3.2 - invisible features synced from other devices in offline mode, sync never completing when using Server, multiple prompts for secured features when syncing.

Proper changelogs with advance notice of releases would be great.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

and given this....

The ArcGIS app will be retired from the App Stores (Google, Apple, Windows and Amazon) on August 30. After that date the app will no longer be available for download, although it will continue working normally on any device where it has been installed previously

I dont expect much

Dan Patterson, I was confused by your second quote above, so I verified with my local customer rep....the "green" ArcGIS app is the one that is going away (i.e. won't be available for download).  Collector is alive and well and not scheduled to be retired anytime soon.

Just wanted to clarify.

DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

​Can't find the quote right now, but it didn't come from me... Now I am confused about the "green" version...color-coded? abandoning environmental concerns?

PeteCrosier

Collector for ArcGIS v10.3.2 release | ArcGIS Blog

.. information!

Not sure if you've had stability issues with Collector (we have) but this release on Android seems a lot more well behaved.

VenusScott

We were having Active Directory Federated Service issues and this upgrade seemed to have fixed them!